News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Website up and running!

Started by Dan, March 11, 2006, 12:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Have finally gotten round to finishing my website, feel free to have a wonder round, say hello etc  :afro:
Logo's by Paul Campbell, think he did a pretty sweet job...

www.hellinside.com

www.HellInside.com - welcome to Hell!

doolols

Good site, Dan. First in your guest book!  :afro:
My name is Gerald, and I am a writer (practicing for AA - Authors Anonymous)

Ed

Cool :afro:  Good luck with it, Dan.  Want me to add your site to the Doom links page?  It could do with an update anyway, so it wouldn't be any hassle to do :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Dan

Cheers Gerald, you're no 1!  :cheers:

Ed - i pm'ed you about that. Would be great to swap links, i've even got a banner. Send me yours as well if you like.

Ed

Here are Doom's two sizes -

Let me know yours and I'll put it up ASAP :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Dan

SharonBell

Congratulations, Dan! Looking good!  :dance: :dance: :dance:
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

Dan

Geoff_N

I've signed your guest book too, Dan.

Neat site. Well done.

Hey Ed, i'm not in Cafe Doom's links. You can throw in this adapted skeleton image http://geoffnelder.com/skel5.gif and my home page for its link.

I'd be honoured if any other CD members want to add this reprobate to their links too. Let me know so I can reciprocate.

Geoff

Dan

Nice one Geoff - would be great to trade links.
Ooh, a real published author  :cheesy:
Let me know and i'll email you over my banner
Dan

Ed

Sorted :afro:

If anybody else wants their websites linked to the CafeDoom links page, just let me know :smiley:

Geoff_N

I've already linked Cafe Doom into the links page on my site.

Now the micro widgets in my site are talking to Cafe Doom bits, whose bytes are nattering back -- and forth -- and so on... A virtual microcosmic life of their own...

Geoff