News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

LOL, what an asshole :D

Started by Ed, December 03, 2004, 08:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Lord_of_the_Dense

He's so messed up, it's impossible to not laugh.  ;D
Soul, Peace & Chicken Grease!

BeatKing.com :: Music News, Forums, and Lyrics

"THIS MEMBER IS CYBERWASTE INTOLERANT"

Troglodyte

Writing, when properly managed, (as you may be sure I think mine is) is but a different name for conversation.

Laurence Sterne (1713-1768)

Neuromancer

I thought that was hilarious!

With kids of my own, their pictures are of course awesome.  (Though my 2 youngest mostly consist of multicolored scribbles). 

I do get sick and tired of going "Oh this is wonderful!!!.... its a...its a"  "It's a doggy"  "Of course it is!!! See the legs!!!"  " Those are the ears!" "Ah yes every cool dog has four ears." 

And so on.

Actually its not to bad with my kids, its other peopels kids that show you and you just want to say "Why, what a lovely little picasso we have here,  this looks absolutely nothing like a picture at all!! You are quite the abstract artist!"

Its why I so prefer reading to "art"  the writing can appease people on many different levels.  From a simple narrative, to a subtle political satire.  Or out right slapstick!  All within the same text!  But EVRYONE will come away with something.

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Ed

It's that first one that cracked me up, "Ding ding!  Here comes the shit mobile...." :D  Hairy arsed fire truck from hell :D  Classic.

My kids shove stuff worse than all of that under my nose and, like you say, Neuro - you take a second or two trying to figure out which way up it's supposed to be, and then say, "Oh yeah, good job mate, that's lovely...what is it again?"  ;D

Still, they get their artistic flair from their mother's side...ahem.... :)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Lo/Rez

I ehh, remembered my password.  :hidin: