gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55951 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 October 28, 2020, 09:27:48 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Miscellaneous  |  Just had a go at sketching....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just had a go at sketching....  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Just had a go at sketching....
« on: December 05, 2004, 08:34:09 AM »
Using a Wacom tablet, and the pencil tool set to 1px black, on PS.  I've never tried it before, but I think I might get on and do a few more now :)

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Troglodyte

• A bit of Northern rough
  • Coffin Maker
  • Trog's having to eat his words
Re: Just had a go at sketching....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 05:55:48 PM »
Mmm ... got a bit of the Van Gogh feel to it: you're not missing an ear are you ;D ;)
Writing, when properly managed, (as you may be sure I think mine is) is but a different name for conversation.

Laurence Sterne (1713-1768)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 03:38:11 AM »
Funny, the same though crossed my mind - it looks a bit like his self portrait :o

Nevermind :D
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Bitey

• Stiff
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 07:01:26 PM »
damn!! is that a self portrait?  You got a wrestler neck dude :lol:

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 07:28:19 PM »
damn!! is that a self portrait?  You got a wrestler neck dude :lol:

I do have trouble getting shirts that fit - usually have to leave the top button undone ::)  Mind you I'm not great at drawing either :afro:

Have you got any of your art online that you could post, Bitey?  I'd like to see it :smiley:

Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Miscellaneous  |  Just had a go at sketching....

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx