News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Image of the week 7th Nov 2004 voting

Started by Ed, November 07, 2004, 11:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you want on the front page of the site?

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 08, 2004, 11:48:53 AM

Ed

Choice is a bit limited, but there you go :)

Have your say :2thumbs:

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Troglodyte

Okay, I've voted :cheers: But should we be voting on competition entries a well?
Writing, when properly managed, (as you may be sure I think mine is) is but a different name for conversation.

Laurence Sterne (1713-1768)

Ed

Quote from: Troglodyte on November 07, 2004, 12:18:44 PM
Okay, I've voted :cheers: But should we be voting on competition entries a well?

I went for 'Mute' by Vandal. :2thumbs: I like that one.

About the comp thing, I dunno :scratch:  I was just going along with the suggestions in the other thread.
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Criminally Insane

wow,shortest time to vote on the net, 1 day to make a vote, tut thats terrible,lol

LoLza

Ed

Quote from: Criminally Insane on November 12, 2004, 04:46:52 AM
wow,shortest time to vote on the net, 1 day to make a vote, tut thats terrible,lol

LoLza

Yeah, I'm kinda new at this stuff :D  I think maybe democracy needs a week to work properly...and a few more images to work with would be good too :scratch: