gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55950 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 October 22, 2020, 06:36:30 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Dark Art Images  |  Quick work
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quick work  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Bull

• Stiff
  • Can you handle the truth
    • Bulls Graphics Forum
Quick work
« on: December 09, 2004, 02:05:17 PM »
After looking through the other posts on art I find that the images that I create are a little more subliminal in nature, but I think will make for a nice addition. This one I put together fairly quickly and reflects what I mean.

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Re: Quick work
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 02:35:38 PM »
I like it  :) 

It's definitely atmospheric.  I reckon you could do with putting a bit more dark shading behind a couple of the top letters, just to make them stand out more - can't quite tell whether that first letter is an 'I' or an 'L'.  For a quickie it's very nice though :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.  BTW, welcome to the forum :2thumbs:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Bull

• Stiff
  • Can you handle the truth
    • Bulls Graphics Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 09:50:15 PM »
One more for ya

Offline Sunny

• Misplaced Hyperbollic Expression
  • Grave Digger
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 04:28:59 AM »
Oooh, I REALLY like the first one. Antiquie Gothic is what it comes off to me. I think that one would actually make for a good inspirational piece for stories.................. ;) ;) Anyhoo, its very clever and artistic and I agree with Blunt about the lettering, but other than that, its a sensational  piece.

For the second, its nice too, not my cup of tea persay, but it gets the idea across and it is done well also.

Good job, and cant wait to see more from you
You are what you eat!

Offline sepia

• Grave Digger
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 10:12:08 PM »
Again, like it alot.
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein

Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Dark Art Images  |  Quick work

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.125 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx