gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55948 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 28, 2020, 12:48:16 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Front Page for October
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Front Page for October  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Front Page for October
« on: September 23, 2006, 04:46:21 AM »
A week to go until October starts, so would anybody like to donate a tale for the front page?  It's a good month to have, not only because it's Halloween at the end of the month, but with the competition running until the end, the front page is getting a lot more views than usual.

Cheers,
Ed :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline etrnlnite

• I am Jack's smirking revenge.
  • Grave Digger
  • Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
    • Gemini Chronicles
Re: Front Page for October
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »
I may have something, let me check
...the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers.

Offline SharonBell

• Critter
  • Coroner
    • Sharon's Home Page
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:56:48 PM »
If it's anything like your last post, you'll scare the sh*t out of people!!!  :evil:
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 03:34:21 AM »
Kewl :afro:  Thanks, Eternl - I'll look forward to reading it :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Front Page for October

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.139 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx