gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 11, 2017, 07:51:29 PM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Been Awhile  (Read 3112 times)
PaulC44446
Coffin Maker

« on: October 12, 2006, 09:37:32 AM »

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile. I've been very busy. over the past 4 months I've put together a magazine called: RAZAR. I just released the first print issue yesterday. It features: 160 Pages with 60 Fictional Stories, 12 Non-Fictional Articles, Reviews, Interviews, and Photo Stories, 118 Illustrations, 32 Photos. "The book that reads like a magazine."

If you're into dark stories with tons of artwork then this is the mag for you. I have a bunch of talented artists working with RAZAR. many of them are art directors for other magazines. I also have a large forum and art gallery on the site. Feel free to stop in an say hello and check out some of the artwork. I have a storefront setup on Lulu for purchase of the book/magazine. It'll be on Borders, Barnes & Nobles, Amazon, etc. in about 4-6 weeks, but is available now on Lulu.

The website is: www.razarmagazine.com  For those that know me... you know my work. In my opinion, I would put this first print issue up against any other first print issue on the market.

PaulC
Dan
Mortician

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 03:54:34 PM »

Hi Paul - looks good, i'll certainly get a copy.

For a prime example of Paul's experise look no further than my own avatar!

www.HellInside.com - welcome to Hell!
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 04:06:23 PM »

That's quite a weighty mag, Paul.  Sounds great afro  Good luck with sales. 

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
PaulC44446
Coffin Maker

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:43:28 PM »

Yes, it's very different than most magazines. Actually, it's a book that reads like a magazine. Meaning, it has the size and feel of a book but when you open it up it's laid out like a magazine. I have a free preview setup on Lulu if anyone would like a sample of the inside. Figured I would try something different. I hope to be able increase the page count to between 200 - 250 pages for issue 2. By doing it this way, I was able to go with an ISBN number rather than an ISSN number. It was easier to set up world wide distribution this way.

Dan, thank you in advance for the purchase of a copy of RAZAR.

Any help we could get in spreading the word about RAZAR from anyone here would truly be appreciated. Sells are good so far but there were a lot of setup costs along with the standard prodcution costs for this first issue.

RAZAR productions is also offering other services for writers and artists. To find out more details, check out our forum under RAZAR Productions.

PaulC
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx