News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Inner Void

Started by DigitalSpectre7, October 27, 2006, 06:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalSpectre7

"Since my discovery of this earth at the moment of my birth.I took in my surroundings and found nothing of worth in this mortal coil.I glanced creatures like myself waling the soil,only pieces of rotting meat,no need to wrap this crap in crap in foil,no need to refrigerate and save it's just food for the grave.Alas,the child died-grew older,and the world seemed colder.I was educated by reallity and discovered a word called mortallity,I herd the distant screams in the night,the screams of those dying in the name of by men hiding behind a crucifix to make their sins right.I witnessed murder out of impure delight. So with every passing season,I've witnessed my fellow beings fall without reason.Now I feel something that makes no scence,an inner void that made me anoid. I wanted to understand it,so I dived into this new world to see this massive black pit.I walked with the others and realized I lacked their wit; and with them,I realized I did'nt fit. I dressed,walked,talked and acted diffrently...I felt their sickest fear,and now my messege should be clear. I did them all a favour,I showed them all I was a saviour".