gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55948 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 29, 2020, 08:39:36 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  What are you reading? (apart from this)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What are you reading? (apart from this)  (Read 89623 times)

Offline Craig Herbertson

• Stiff
    • craigherbertson.com
Re: What are you reading? (apart from this)
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
I'm on Jack Vance 'Sail 25'. Excellent stuff.

carcharor6

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2011, 07:31:29 AM »
I just finished Heart-shaped Box by Joe Hill. Loved it! Now I'm reading Pillar's Fall, by Ben Larken.

Offline ozmosis7

• Critter
  • Coroner
    • The Dark Fiction of Kenneth W. Cain
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2011, 08:03:18 AM »
I loved both Heart-Shaped Box and Horns. Apple didn't fall too far from the tree in Joe Hill for sure.
Author of Dark Fiction - http://kennethwcain.com

Offline fnord33

• Critter
  • Coroner
    • myspace page
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2011, 06:22:36 AM »
I just gave up on "House of Leaves." I read about half and couldn't get into it. Now I'm reading "Not Quite One of the Boys" and the Bacchus graphic novels. I'm liking both, but haven't gotten very far in either. My wife just tore through "Elephants on Acid" which is a great collection of the most bizarre scientific experiments in history. She told me about half of the experiments and there's some crazy shit. Reanimated kittens, head transplants, brainwashing, etc... It's an endless supply of story ideas.     
Life is an entanglement of lies to hide it's basic mechanisms. - William Burroughs

Offline Robert Essig

• Coffin Maker
  • HELL AWAITS!
    • Confusions, Delusions, and Formidable Impressions
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
Elephants on Acid!  Holy shit I have to get that.  My wife and I love that kind of stuff.
Robert's blog

Look for my debut novel THROUGH THE IN BETWEEN, HELL AWAITS in 2012 from Grand Mal Press.

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  What are you reading? (apart from this)

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx