gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55870 Posts in 6181 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 July 18, 2019, 04:56:16 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'The Corona Incident' released by Adventure Books  (Read 2314 times)
Robert M. Blevins
Coffin Maker

« on: March 02, 2007, 12:40:49 AM »

'The Corona Incident,' has just been released by Adventure Books of Seattle.
Rather than posting up a blurb about it here, you can view the covers and the preview here:

www.adventurebooksofseattle.com/currenttitles.htm
Just click on the title when you get to the page.
Basically, it's about a young scientist who wants to answer the Roswell Crash question once and for all...by traveling back to 1947 New Mexico and seeing it for himself.

'Don't give up reaching for the stars...
just build yourself a bigger ladder.'
neilmarr
Coffin Maker

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:36:12 AM »

Your back cover blurb makes this one sound a winner, Robert. Very best of luck with it. Cheers. Neil
Geoff_N
Critter

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 03:48:42 AM »

Your back cover blurb makes this one sound a winner, Robert. Very best of luck with it. Cheers. Neil

My name is on the front cover blurb, but the book should still sell well Wink

I mentioned your book at a few writers' groups including Mike's Writing Workshop Yahoo Group, which is more a debating chamber than a workshop. But Marilyn Peake saw my note about my name being on the cover of Robert's The Corona Incident. She's sent me an email asking if I'd like to contribute an article to her newsletter, which is apparently read by many 'important' folk. I responded by asking if was really me she wanted an article from, or Robert, or both. I'll let you know, Robert smiley

Geoff

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx