News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Open GFX Battle...No Chat in this one..lol

Started by Bull, December 22, 2004, 10:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

I am inviting anyone and everyone who wishes to a battle  >:(  Below is the image to start with. Each re-render must include some portion of the original or the previously posted render of the original. I would like it to go for a long time so don't get all pooped out on me after only two passes.

I am sure Blunt or one of the mods can decide when it's gone long enough and declare a winner. Remember it is an open invitation so everyone can participate.  :cheers:

Bull

An easy quick first pass...I call will call this one Firebug.

Ed

He sure is an ugly bugger, that one :D  I'll give it a shot, if nobody takes you on, Bull :dance:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Criminally Insane

Bitey

Is this all you boys have???  OK you reeled me in now  I have to join in when I really don't want to.   :lol: :grin:

Bitey

LOL this is not my entry I was just having fun with it. :grin:

Ed

Urgh!  That's revolting...but kinda kewl :scratch:  Good one, Bitey :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Neuromancer

Now thats good!!!!  :cheers:

Much less pretentious then the others IMHO  :D

j/k

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Bitey

LOL you guys! :bleh:  I should have made him into a kingon with that big huge forehead. :azn: :lol:

sepia

Are we restricted to Photoshop in these games, or can we use any prgram in our arsenal?
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein

Ed

Quote from: sepia on March 18, 2005, 10:10:04 PM
Are we restricted to Photoshop in these games, or can we use any prgram in our arsenal?

Use what you like :afro:  Looking forward to seeing your work, sepia :smiley:

sepia

Quote from: blunt on March 19, 2005, 04:24:24 AM
Quote from: sepia on March 18, 2005, 10:10:04 PM

Use what you like :afro:  Looking forward to seeing your work, sepia :smiley:
I have a terrible way of distorting beyond recognition of the first pic, so I shall save my files for doubters. I always save in tiff or psd anyway.
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein

sepia

Here's mine. Hope I followed the directions correctly. the first one looked like a bald alien when I was done with it. So, a redo.

sepia

Quote from: Criminally Insane on December 24, 2004, 07:56:11 AM
quick attempt

Njoi

fantastic effects--I especially like the way you did the jacket.

Love the background on yours Bull. Backrounds change images so much I think

Ed

Nice work, Sepia :afro:  Can't help thinking the dude looks a lot like Michael Jackson now though :scratch:

Also reminds me of Brandon Lee in The Crow.  Which gfx prog did you use?  Guess I should fire up PS and try to compete, because we're a bit short on artists and you could get lonely in here on your lonesome :(