gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55971 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 November 28, 2021, 03:23:55 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  Themes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Themes  (Read 5704 times)

delph_ambi

Themes
« on: March 27, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
I have this forum set to 'Babylon', as it's the theme I find easiest to read. Can't read the default one at all, possibly due to dyslexia related problems. However, the Craft threads are resolutely in the default theme, and I can't seem to change them.  :/

Solution?

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Re: Themes
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »
Do you mean the SMF Default theme, Delph, or the (dark) forum default, which is called 'Helios'? I'll take a look and see if I can tick/untick a box - there's an option to override the member's theme on each board. The SMF Default is very similar to Babylon.
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 07:11:50 PM »
Strange - it was set to overall board default (Helios), and ticked to override the member's choice of themes. Strange because I see it as the SMF Default theme, which is very similar to Babylon. I think some of the settings went awry last time I upgraded.

Thanks for telling me - I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Occasionally these issues seem to crop up with permissions I'm not aware of being set too strictly, so if anybody's trying to do stuff and can't, let me know. I can usually sort it out  :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

delph_ambi

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 03:19:42 AM »
I was seeing it as the dark Helios theme, hence my problems. Thanks for fixing it, Ed. Appreciated.  :)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 03:26:23 AM »
No problem :smiley:

Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  Themes

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.096 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx