News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

misty morning

Started by delph_ambi, November 19, 2007, 12:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharonBell

"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

SamLeeFreak

delph_ambi

Thanks  :)

I took the photo last Thursday morning on the shores of Grasmere (English Lake District).

Ed

Oh, that's beautiful, Delph :smiley: Thanks for showing us.

I used to spend quite a lot of time in the Lake District, when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure my grandparents lived at Grasmere for a time, too. We used to go out on trips to vaious places - I vaguely remember a place called Ravenglass, with a steam railway running through it, and another place called something like Talkintarn? Dunno if that's around that area or not :scratch:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Geoff_N

Moody, Delph, excellent.

You've inspired me to post my feeble effort from this Saturday midday.

Wait for it.

No, I'll post it in a seperate thread or it'll look like I'm hijacking. OTOH it ain't as good as yours so mine would make yours look even better!

Nevertheless...

Geoff

JonP

Ooh, that's nice. Makes me wish I lived somewhere a little less dull than Hertfordshire  :(

sylvrilyn

Oooh, lovely!  Those light/dark contrasts are amazing.

starktheground

Gorgeous! Put me a chair right there, right where you took that picture, and I could spend the rest of my life just sitting there and going "Ahhh."