News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

1 day 1 minute?

Started by Sallyq, November 19, 2007, 12:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sallyq

Labyrinth on the old Amiga CD32 we had (it was going to be the biggest thing ... a bit like Betamax). That's three months of my life I'll never get back again. Now I'm a swine for looking up walkthroughs on the net first...

delph_ambi

I haven't been locked into a computer game since Monkey Island 2, years ago. Used to spend hours on that. Can still hum the music. Annoying. ANNOYING!!!

Ed

Oh yeah - I had forgotten about the repetitive music :grin:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

sylvrilyn

I'm afraid my computer game addiction hasn't had much hold since the original King's Quest games.  Speaking of which, I should try to get my PC up and running again so I can play those from beginning to end......  ;D

canadian

Quote4 days, 9 hours and 47 minutes

But I'm hardly ever here! Well, this year, anyway.

My son's addicted to WoW and I've seen what that can do to an intelligent, brought-up-right, gainfully employed young man. Yikes! When he's not at the office, he's stuck in front of his PC, slaying things and running some kind of Guild Store. His apartment looks (and smells) like his Guild treated themselves to several drunken rampages whilst wearing their VERY muddy boots.  :cheesy:

I never got into the gaming thing but I am rapidly getting sucked into Scrabulous over on Facebook in a big way. A day without a bingo is starting to feel like a day not worth living.

Oh well. Flirtybee's due back on Canadian soil in about eight days' time. That should cure me.

If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin

delph_ambi

Ha! And there was me feeling all virtuous because I don't do any computer games. Had forgotten about scrabulous...

Sallyq

Oh yes, Scrabulous. Tres addictive. One of the first things I do in the morning is check to see if it's my turn, and with the time differences, it usually is.

PaulH

Considering I'm meant to be a writer, I'm really terrible at Scrabulous.

starktheground

What in the world is Scrabulous?  :scratch:

canadian

Stark, if you don't know what Scrabulous is ... best keep it that way!

*whispers* It's a Facebook application knock-off of Scrabble. I play so much that I'm actually learning new words: feodary, naric, alkane, and OH!, those two-letter beauties (za, ka, qi, nu).

It's fun when you're winning and aaaarrrgghhh-making when your opponents keep finding bingos (words that use all 7 tiles from the rack).
If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin