gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55946 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 22, 2020, 06:07:47 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Chat  |  Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Vivacious

• Resident Hottie
  • Administrator
  • Grave Digger
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2004, 05:49:21 PM »
 :dance: Happy New Year CAFE DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance:
 :D :cool:  I wish you all good luck and good health in the new year!  :afro: :cheers:

Offline Ashen Decay

• Mime Hater
  • Grave Digger
    • Ashen Decay
Re: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 08:00:28 PM »
Thank you, you too, Happy New Year one and all!
-----------------------------------------------
Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away

Offline canadian

• Coroner
  • amphibian
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 09:26:53 PM »
It's still 2004 here but . . .  :hidin:

Have a wonderful 2005!
If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 12:48:18 PM »
Happy New Year to all of you, and I wish you all the best for a great 2005 - may the road rise with you, and all that good stuff :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Neuromancer

• Indefatigable Misanthrope
  • Mortician
  • Semper Veritas
    • Net-Tronic
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 12:13:36 PM »
Happy new year? Is it that time already?  Jeez

Okay so what is everybodies resolutions?

Mine is to get stuff done

So I bought a laser printer LOL

Stopped fussing around and got both PC s back online and operational, am fixing some little punks site right now, then start working on my own

Tomorrow making some phone calls to find out how to get some of my monetary issues solved.

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2005, 01:05:08 PM »
I don't usually bother making resolutions, but this year I'm going to try not to spread myself too thinly.  Going to try to do a few things well, instead of a load of things shoddily.  That's the plan anyway :huh:  I might just have a go at kicking the smoking habit (damn stupid habit it is too), but last time I tried, I was going around with a purple complexion, growling at people, feeling like I might explode at any second :hot:  Somebody even rang my wife to ask if I was alright, and why my head was glowing like a big steaming plum. :o

The other thing I might do is get back in the habit of going down the gym in the evenings - I used to feel better for it, but shit, I dunno - it costs a fortune, plus I'm always knackered enough from working all day, without pounding a treadmill and doing weights :cheesy:  Bleh...I'm probably just going to keep on doing what I'm doing.... ::)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Chat  |  Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.075 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx