gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed smiley

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 15, 2017, 03:06:26 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3483 times)
Vivacious
Resident Hottie
Administrator

« on: December 31, 2004, 05:49:21 PM »

dance Happy New Year CAFE DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dance
 grin cool  I wish you all good luck and good health in the new year!  afro cheers

Ashen Decay
Mime Hater
Grave Digger

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 08:00:28 PM »

Thank you, you too, Happy New Year one and all!

-----------------------------------------------
Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away
canadian
Coroner

amphibian

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 09:26:53 PM »

It's still 2004 here but . . .  hiding

Have a wonderful 2005!

If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 12:48:18 PM »

Happy New Year to all of you, and I wish you all the best for a great 2005 - may the road rise with you, and all that good stuff smiley

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
Neuromancer
Indefatigable Misanthrope
Mortician

Semper Veritas

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 12:13:36 PM »

Happy new year? Is it that time already?  Jeez

Okay so what is everybodies resolutions?

Mine is to get stuff done

So I bought a laser printer LOL

Stopped fussing around and got both PC s back online and operational, am fixing some little punks site right now, then start working on my own

Tomorrow making some phone calls to find out how to get some of my monetary issues solved.

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2005, 01:05:08 PM »

I don't usually bother making resolutions, but this year I'm going to try not to spread myself too thinly.  Going to try to do a few things well, instead of a load of things shoddily.  That's the plan anyway huh  I might just have a go at kicking the smoking habit (damn stupid habit it is too), but last time I tried, I was going around with a purple complexion, growling at people, feeling like I might explode at any second v_angry  Somebody even rang my wife to ask if I was alright, and why my head was glowing like a big steaming plum. whoah

The other thing I might do is get back in the habit of going down the gym in the evenings - I used to feel better for it, but shit, I dunno - it costs a fortune, plus I'm always knackered enough from working all day, without pounding a treadmill and doing weights Cheesy  Bleh...I'm probably just going to keep on doing what I'm doing.... rolleyes

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx