gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed smiley

gfx gfx
gfx
55884 Posts in 6181 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 January 28, 2020, 03:02:14 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 5530 times)
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« on: January 01, 2008, 08:08:50 AM »

Happy New Year, all! cheers

I hope you're not all feeling quite as delicate as I am, right now. rolleyes Had a good night last night, but dinner at a friend's house was a tad bit later than anticipated, so I had quite a few bottles of German lager before it came to pass - at 10PM. I hadn't eaten anything since midday, when I had a prawn sandwich and a bit of chocolate. Needless to say, I was a little worse for wear, but after I had eaten I sobered right up. By the time we came home at about 1AM I'd had a few more bottles of lager, but still felt sober enough to drive, which I didn't and wouldn't, but yeah. I'm feeling it this morning... and into the afternoon, it seems grin

Happy New Year to you all, anyway. May 2008 bring you all that you want and not necessarily what you deserve afro

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
delboy
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »

Happy New Year to you all from me, too.  grin

I'm feeling good today - was on the Coca-Cola last night on account of I was playing a gig and driving home (not simultaneously). But it was a great night, got everyone up and dancing, so my work was done.

Tomorrow it's back to work. Sigh.

Derek

"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker
Sallyq
Mortician

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

Happy New Year everyone. We had a quiet evening alone, watching DVDS, and I was actually dozing when the New Year fireworks went off at midnight.

Lord_of_the_Dense
Coffin Maker

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:34:30 PM »

Happy New Year, Doomers!

Soul, Peace & Chicken Grease!

BeatKing.com :: Music News, Forums, and Lyrics

"THIS MEMBER IS CYBERWASTE INTOLERANT"
SamLeeFreak
Coroner

Come here, let me creep you out.

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 12:48:58 PM »

Happy New Year!  Cheesy
canadian
Coroner

amphibian

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 07:16:09 PM »

Happy 2008 to all at Doom.

We had a quiet evening to celebrate the yearly rolling of the numbers. Daughter & boyfriend joined us for a few hours and then the Flirtybee and I got down to some serious Yahtzee playing and I emerged as the 2007 Champ.  dance

If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx