News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Vote for your favourite crit group

Started by Ed, January 02, 2008, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Go on, you know you want to :afro:

If you could spare a few seconds to vote for our crit group at the Preditors and Editors Poll, I'd really appreciate it. All you have to do is tick the box, here - http://www.critters.org/predpoll/writerws.shtml fill in your name and e-mail address, hit the button, then confirm your vote from the e-mail they send you. It's pretty much immediate, so there's no waiting around. A word of warning, though - if you vote twice, your second vote cancels out your first, to discourage any naughty vote rigging :grin:

Edit - hopefully we will appear in another section soon, too - http://www.critters.org/predpoll/writerforum.shtml if you feel like casting another vote. (doesn't affect other categories - you can vote once in each, without it canceling out the previous one)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

SamLeeFreak

Done!

It's the least I can do for making you sit through this month's story  ::)

Ed

Don't be so hard on yourself :afro:  Thanks for the vote :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Lord_of_the_Dense

Soul, Peace & Chicken Grease!

BeatKing.com :: Music News, Forums, and Lyrics

"THIS MEMBER IS CYBERWASTE INTOLERANT"

Sallyq

Done Ed :afro: You're number 3 at the moment.

Ed

:smiley: Thanks, everybody - the best we've managed before was about 23rd, but that was in the 'best writer's forum category', which I didn't realise was available as a category this year, but it is. I've just submitted to be included on the list, but probably won't appear for a little while, yet - http://www.critters.org/predpoll/writerforum.shtml

You can vote (if you can be bothered) in separate categories without it cancelling out your previous vote. :afro:

Sallyq

Ed

delboy

I've voted, too, Ed. I never knew there were so many writing forums out there... but I'll stick with my favourite!  :afro:

Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

PaulH

Ed

aexombie

Ed