gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55948 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 25, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  a hypothetical issue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: a hypothetical issue  (Read 13739 times)

Offline SamLeeFreak

• Coroner
  • Come here, let me creep you out.
Re: a hypothetical issue
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »
I hadn't heard any of this about OSC till I came in here.  However, I've been submitting to Writers of the Future, even though I knew L Ron Hubbard was...of a completely different worldview from mine.  If I were to win, it would be great exposure, and I think what binds together everyone who enters and judges the contest is a love of the sf and fantasy itself, whatever our other differences are.  I'm not sure what I'm trying to say about the OSC thing...  I would probably submit stuff to him and feel guilty about it, but then I've never been much of an activist, in spite of being queer myself.

Have you ever submitted to Dark Scribe? Their latest anthology looks great, I nearly went crazy perfecting my submission for it! I was surprised at how stressful it was to write on a theme I felt so strongly about.

Offline sylvrilyn

• Grave Digger
    • Cuke Luna
Re: a hypothetical issue
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
Looks intriguing.  I'll have to see if I can come up with something.

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  a hypothetical issue

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx