gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55884 Posts in 6181 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 January 29, 2020, 10:39:05 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a hypothetical issue  (Read 12892 times)
SamLeeFreak
Coroner

Come here, let me creep you out.

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »

I hadn't heard any of this about OSC till I came in here.  However, I've been submitting to Writers of the Future, even though I knew L Ron Hubbard was...of a completely different worldview from mine.  If I were to win, it would be great exposure, and I think what binds together everyone who enters and judges the contest is a love of the sf and fantasy itself, whatever our other differences are.  I'm not sure what I'm trying to say about the OSC thing...  I would probably submit stuff to him and feel guilty about it, but then I've never been much of an activist, in spite of being queer myself.

Have you ever submitted to Dark Scribe? Their latest anthology looks great, I nearly went crazy perfecting my submission for it! I was surprised at how stressful it was to write on a theme I felt so strongly about.
sylvrilyn
Grave Digger

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

Looks intriguing.  I'll have to see if I can come up with something.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx