News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Culling

Started by Ed, May 04, 2008, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

I see we're getting fat with members who never post, so I'm going on a killing spree sometime soon. If you're lurking, reading this, but haven't as yet introduced yourself, now is the time to do it, otherwise you're likely to get yourself murdered sometime this week. I won't tell you when exactly - that would take all the fun out of it, wouldn't it? :huh:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Lo/Rez

SamLeeFreak

Not lurking, just been sick  ;)  Feeling better today though! Actually got up in the middle of the night hungry. I haven't had a good appetite in over a WEEK. Shredded wheat never tasted so good.

Ed

Urgh - I hate those flu bugs that put you off your food. They leave you feeling weak and nauseous all the time :gross:

Hey Rezzy - good to see you stopping by.  :afro:

Personally, I don't mind lurkers, but I like to know just a little bit about them, otherwise it's like sitting in your lounge being watched by a complete stranger who snuck in from the street wearing a hoody. Could even be that you know them, but until they speak, you can't tell :scratch:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Ed

Right - if your name is on the list, your account has been deleted. If you would like to join again, feel free - you're not banned or anything. I just have these purges from time to time to expell the lurkers and maybe nudge them into saying hello and introducing themselves if they join again.

Here is the list of account I've just deleted:

Bev Vincent

boudica666

Brandon

CrashnBurn

Darkmistress

Don Sam T

flashan

Fran Friel

Freddie Lang

horrormike

Insomniac

jodar2001

Liz Trager Mendel

LyrisWaters

mattbridge4

MissouriAngel

nightfall8705

noigeloverlord

princess

psychopupu

rahulprabhakar

removable

RetarDeadx

rgaige3

rhondajj

riggnn

rm3001

Rolling Thunder

sadimtouch

scrogdogy

slmncpm

spacedlaw

Sunbeam

wordsnotwritten

yosef56

Geoff_N

I've been trying to reply to this thread but my computer has been playing up with not just the CD site lately.

I was gonna say please don't delete Les Floyd even tho he hasn't posted for ages. He's had new jobs - one in Exeter - and now is back in Carlisle again and just starting to post here and there. He has a book deal, which is great news for fans of his great wit, but his focus is now on completing his humorous novel for it.

For those that don't know of Les, a taste of him is here

http://www.floydpublishing.com/6.html

Geoff

Ed

Off with his head! Muaha.... :cheesy:

Oh, okay, seeing as how it's you :/

SharonBell

Quote from: Geoff_N on May 11, 2008, 03:33:29 PM
He has a book deal, which is great news for fans of his great wit, but his focus is now on completing his humorous novel for it

Geoff

That's WONDERFUL NEWS!! Good for Les!!  :dance: :dance: :dance:
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com