News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Bored?

Started by Ed, August 22, 2008, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

delboy

James Burton's Pink Paisley Telecaster Guitar?
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

JonP

Bloody hell, that's even more obscure. Er ... no. Keep on the Elvis track, though ...

Ed

Did he wear jodhpurs while recording, by any chance? :huh:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Sallyq

Jordinaires? (not sure if that's spelled right)

JonP

And Sally is the winner again! Over to you ...

Ed

Quote from: Sallyq on August 29, 2008, 10:02:17 AM
Jordinaires? (not sure if that's spelled right)

What? :scratch: I feel a google coming on....

Sallyq

Elvis's backing group. I used to be a bit of a fanatic... :cheesy:

Okay, here goes. I'm standing on the corner near Madame Tussauds in London. I spy with my little eye something beginning with W...

PaulH

Sallyq

Now that would be too obvious, Paul. :evil:

Ed

Wicky? (from Eastenders, who isn't in it any more)

Sallyq

Er ... no. :/  I'm not giving you a clue. It's elementary really... ::)

JonP

Would this be a member of the medical profession, by any chance?

delboy

What's On Magazine?
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

Sallyq

Jon's getting there ... :afro: