gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 18, 2017, 01:15:09 PM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wish granted  (Read 17868 times)
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »

No problem - clear your desk, you're fired.

I wish they'd stop playing Jermaine Jackson records on the radio if they ever start again.

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
Rev. Austin
loves you like his own sister.
Critter

"WHERE'S MY MONKEY?!"

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2009, 03:22:54 PM »

Granted!  But those gaps have got to be filled somehow so they use 'em for extra weather reports.  Every five minutes.

I wish I had a best-selling single.

http://thissentenceishaunted.com
"Words to make you wet your pants."
Ed
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »

Granted - a copy of Agadoo is in the mail to you as we speak.

I wish this crappy weather would turn warmer, brighter and dryer. It's supposed to be summer, FFS rolleyes

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
Caz
Critter

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »

Granted. North Korea have just hit us with a nuke and it's warmer, brighter and oh so very dry.

I wish they'd stop putting speed bumps on all the roads round here.

Some may say slaughtered is too strong a word...but I like the sound of it.
Ed
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

Granted. North Korea have just hit us with a nuke and it's warmer, brighter and oh so very dry.

What, the North Koreans are putting speed bumps on all the roads round there? This means war, I tell you - WAR! fugly

Caz
Critter

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »

Na, it's not some bunch of dictators from a tin pot regime it's the local council, then again.... rolleyes 

Ed
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

Anyhoo, back on track...

Granted - the speed bumps are now in you living room. Bugger to lay carpet over, too scratch

I wish it's stop raining and be a proper summer for once.

Woody
AnnoyEd

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:23:48 PM by Woody » Logged

Coroner

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

You've got it. Unfortunately it's out of gas, has no safety gear and the strong offshore breeze is pushing you towards a boatload of hungry republicans.

I wish I had a lobster.

"Lord, here comes the flood, we will say goodbye to flesh and blood. If, again, the seas are silent in any still alive, it'll be those who gave their island to survive. Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry."
Peter Gabriel.
Caz
Critter

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »

Granted, but it's straight out of a Ray Harryhausen film, and those claws sure are big.

I wish Ozzie Osbourne were declared leader of the world.

Ed
Administrator

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

Granted. Now, eat your bat fugly

I wish I knew why I feel so sketchy tonight scratch

RoseLaflesh
Just Plain Awsome
Stiff

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »

Granted, you just found out that the world doesn't exsits but is rather a popular painting in some other reality.

I wish that I have all the junk food that I could ever wish for.

There is no way to describe how I feel.
So I'll just stab you!
Ed
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2009, 03:16:37 AM »

Granted, but you're now doomed to exist as Ronald McDonald's fat and acne blemished cousin, Mickey McMuckmonger, who weighs 800 pounds and also dresses like a clown.

I wish I didn't drink as much as I did last night gross

Rook
Critter

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

Granted- you drank double and the latest black-eye-peas song is playing with the base turned waaaaay up.

I wish that Rush Limbaugh would choke (loudly) in public on his own bile, with hundred of his listeners looking on dumbly.

I think, Sebastian, there for I am.
Say Hi! on Twitter: @rookberg
Pharosian
Obelizer
Critter

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2009, 03:56:40 PM »

Granted. A recording of his choking on his own bile will now play in an endless loop at 100 decibels for the next 100 hours, following you wherever you go.

I wish people would refrain from wishing terrible things on people with whom they disagree.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx