News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Wish granted

Started by evildeadgirl, September 10, 2008, 03:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evildeadgirl

Quote from: Geoff_N on October 21, 2008, 04:10:39 AM
Granted, but they have to play on bicycles.

I wish I lived in Italy.
Granted you live in Italy but you have to work in a manure plant.
I wish I had a pet dinosaur.
"But when folks are horribly mutilated, I feel it's my job to tell others. We take our horrible mutilations seriously up in these parts."
The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2001)

Caz

Granted, but it's a T-Rex and it's hungry.

I wish my car was faster.
Some may say slaughtered is too strong a word...but I like the sound of it.

JonP

Granted, but you're going downhill and the brakes have failed.

I wish I were twenty years younger.

Ed

Granted - you are twenty years younger than my nan.

I wish to be able to get to sleep early tonight, because I have to get up at 5am :/
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

evildeadgirl

Quote from: Ed on October 22, 2008, 02:22:43 PM
Granted - you are twenty years younger than my nan.

I wish to be able to get to sleep early tonight, because I have to get up at 5am :/

Wish granted you get to sleep early but when you wake up you have to hang out with Joan Rivers and sing show tunes.

Wish I had some fine dark chocolates to snack on.
"But when folks are horribly mutilated, I feel it's my job to tell others. We take our horrible mutilations seriously up in these parts."

catephoenix

You do, but they're laced with cyanide.

I wish Jack Bauer would rescue me for boredom.
It is not the bang that terrifies, but the anticipation of it - Alfred Hitchcock

http://fright-fest.blogspot.com
www.strangemeninpinstripesuits.com

jingold

Granted.  Jack Bauer rescued you from your boredom, but now you've got to worry about the bomb, the nerve gas, terrorists and double agents.

I wish I didn't have to go into work today.

catephoenix

You don't have to, the double agents have tied you to your bed and are torturing you.

I wish it was November 30th.
It is not the bang that terrifies, but the anticipation of it - Alfred Hitchcock

http://fright-fest.blogspot.com
www.strangemeninpinstripesuits.com

Caz

Granted, but your time machine has gone awry and it's the 30th November one million years B C.

I wish it wasn't so muddy at work.
Some may say slaughtered is too strong a word...but I like the sound of it.

rsmccoy

Wish granted, you now work in the middle of the Sahara desert.

I wish I owned a house in Monterey
It's better to burn out, than fade away...

doolols

Granted, but it's a dolls' house.

I wish it would stop raining  :(
My name is Gerald, and I am a writer (practicing for AA - Authors Anonymous)

evildeadgirl

Quote from: doolols on December 02, 2008, 08:14:42 AM
Granted, but it's a dolls' house.

I wish it would stop raining  :(
wish granted----it stops raining but your wife says your mother-in-law is moving in.

I wish I could win at the lottery.

Rev. Austin

Quote from: evildeadgirl on June 27, 2009, 03:58:42 AM
I wish I could win at the lottery.

Granted!  You win £10!  And the next week, you win £5000!  And every week you keep winning more, until it arises suspicion with Camelot, who think you're somehow, inexplicably, ripping-off the system.  Because of the recession, the person who's in charge of making sure the system remains rip-off proof is made redundant, since everyone thinks his job's a waste of time.  Therefore, there's no way to prove your luck, and you get sued for £MILLIONS.  Tough luck, old bean!

I wish I had the power of the sun in each foot.
facebook.com/waynegoodchildishaunted
Stay in touch! I don't mean that in a pervy way.

Ed

Granted - you will have the power of a tabloid newspaper in each foot, but the first time you go out in the rain they'll turn into paper mache and as you run screaming down the road you'll get tackled by a council warden, who will point to the trail of soggy pulp you've left behind in your wake, and fine you the full £1,000 limit for each and every scrap.

I wish they'd stop playing Michael Jackson records on the radio all day every day.
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

elay2433

Granted. Theyve stopped with Michaels music. Only now they're playing Jermaine Jackson records nonstop.

I wish I could leave work early today.