News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Geoff's entry for comp #2

Started by Geoff_N, January 25, 2005, 08:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ant

Yes! I'm sure it was Hammer! Those were the good ole' days, eh?
:yes:

Ant

Ed

Yup, definitely :afro:  Incidentally, one of my favourite films starred Stacy Keach - "The Ninth Configuration" - you don't really hear much of him these days.  I wonder why :scratch:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

JoyceCarter

Good one, Geoff... it sneaks up to be nasty.  :smiley:

AngelinaMonteiro

Sorry, I missed the deadline, but it simply wasn't ready. It'd be like going out in my petticoat to show it like it is. (mind, twenty years ago, I bet you guys wouldn't have minded, but now... Hmm, not so exciting)

What's next month's subject? Then I'll have a month to apply the brasso. Or I could cheat and put it on Toowrite, because it's a true story - ghost story, but true. Think I'd rather put it here.  :/ :)

Peace, Angie.

JoyceCarter

I like the irony of the fact that the mc nearly walks by unscathed.  A good read.  :smiley: