News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Poem: The Kings

Started by NoxInflux, January 18, 2010, 04:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxInflux

[This is a weird poem I wrote 1.5-2 years ago, I just came across it in a pile of papers. It's just generally about certain weird/evil entities with a dark purpose.]

The Kings
By MBL (Nox Influx)

I am six feet below the ground
Ring the necrotic
Terror sound
With a million tears
From the third eye
And with bleeding hearts
We all lie
Where dreams are reality
My kind never die
Twisted and contorted manifestation
Bittersweet hellbent sensation
And so
The innocent do cry
Ignorance their bliss
Icy and cold
Death their kiss
So on your final mile
My kind will (rise and) smile

Hmm. I'm not really happy with this one, thought I'd post it anyway. Only edited a couple words. I think it's kind of vague and the wording is not the best. oh well, something different to read, I suppose.  :bleh:

Woody

mustn't have my stuff here, ed keeps it.

NoxInflux

HUH?  :scratch:

I think I'll post more. I have a large pile of things I wrote, which have not seen the light of day. Includes some horror short stories, true/researched supernatural non-fiction and a massive, massive pile of poetry. Dark like this one but better written. I'll post things if it's ok with you, Woody! :)

How much should I post? ...a couple? 5? More? I have lots.

I'd rather I distribute my work for free online, than sitting here collecting dust. Any groupies/publishers, feel free to email me...  ;)
I'd rather negative comments better than none at all though.

Although this belongs in a different thread: I am opening a small business within a couple weeks. I am considering publishing as part of the business. The first book will be a horror/dark material compilation .... IF I get enough good material to work with... one 30+ story is my own and another medium length mass murderer story is my cousin's work and the rest of the book is undecided. Any interested parties, please email me. I'll post a longer message with more details in a more ideal forum section later on (start of March).

BTW, love these forums. I should of kept coming here, I will in the future. :D

LashSlash

liked the idea of a 3rd eye crying....