News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Demons in Doom 3

Started by Morbid Misery, February 03, 2009, 06:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you think was the scariest Demon in Doom 3?

Hell Knight
1 (100%)
Imp
0 (0%)
Cyberdemon
1 (100%)
Maggot
0 (0%)
Revenant
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 20, 2009, 07:35:36 AM

Morbid Misery

For those who like Doom 3

MM

Tubby Morah

The Doom III Cyberdemon wasnt really the scariest but it was of course the hardest to kill and being, like 200ft high was quite intimidating. well it had to be because it was the toughest demon in Doom I & II and was the main game boss in Doom III. But it was made even tougher in doom III because of the fact that only the soulcube could kill it and if you got anywhere close to it would stand on you and kill you instantly. It took me quite awhile to beat it because my PC kept on lagging and making me get hit constantly by all the imps and other demons that appeared in that area.
Tubby Morah :>

Tubby Morah

I Actually on the XBox Version of Doom III only used the chainsaw to kill all the imps that try to maulocate you that was on Marine (hard) difficulty  that i managed to do that on. in fact the weapon that i used most was in fact the chainsaw on that difficulty throughout the game since i got it. I was highly annoyed when i lost the chainsaw when i went to hell there.
Tubby Morah :>