News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT is out!

Started by SharonBell, June 07, 2009, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharonBell

My NEW textbook, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT, is out!

Pull up a chair, download a sample chapter and see where your next career should be! =)
http://www.jbpub.com/catalog/9780763759643/samples/
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

Ed

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

delboy

Excellent! I'll have to have a closer look - could do with a change of direction  :scratch:

Well done.
Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

Grillmeat

Nice Job!!
And yes, it is a great field to be in-it has served my wife and I well for many years.   :afro:
OMG!! Soylent Green is people!!!

SharonBell

Thanks, all! :afro:

I finally got a hard copy of my text last week. The amnesia of child birth effect hit right away. I forgot all about the PAIN involved in delivering the little beauty.  :smitten:

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

desertwomble

Quote from: SharonBell on June 22, 2009, 10:19:47 PM
Thanks, all! :afro:

I finally got a hard copy of my text last week. The amnesia of child birth effect hit right away. I forgot all about the PAIN involved in delivering the little beauty.  :smitten:

Congratulations. The feel and the touch of a new book's wonderrful - more wonderful if you wrote the thing!

Ooops! Must go now. Here come the assylum guards.

DW :cheesy:
http://chaucers-uncle.weebly.com/

www.paulfreeman.weebly.com

Read my most recent winning Global Short Story Competition entry:
http://www.inscribemedia.co.uk/assets/october-ebook.pdf

Ed

There's nothing quite like the feel of your royalty cheque, either. A book's much nicer, though, especially if it's got lots of nice colourful photos (should I be admitting that? :/ ).
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

SharonBell

I have to confess that when I received my April Royalty for the first book, it felt like a million dollars--even if was a lot less than that! :)

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

delboy

I still have the cheque for the first story I ever sold. It was to an American market and the cheque was small enough that in those days(*) it would have cost more to cash and convert  it than I'd have got.

(*) Post Columbus, pre internet.

Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker