gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55941 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 August 06, 2020, 11:39:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  The book club
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The book club  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Dragoro

• Grave Digger
    • Facebook
The book club
« on: September 14, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »
Theres no info posted in the section, maybe its elsewhere and i just cant see it? Id like to join in but dont know its schedule so I can know when next book starts and what it'll be. Any way I can find out?
NEGOTIUM PERAMBULANS IN TENEBRIS.

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Re: The book club
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 01:44:00 AM »
The book club is kinda new - Woody made the suggestion, so I formed the section, we chose our first book and got started. We started making suggestions for a second book, but nothing has been decided yet. It unwittingly fell onto the back burner, I think because it coincided with the start of a new crit session, the middle of the Collective Story, and now the competition.

Thanks for the reminder - I'll make sure we get something organised, so you can have your say on the choice of book and join in with any discussions that spring up :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  The book club

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.121 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx