gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55948 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 28, 2020, 01:00:42 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Fancy Doing an Anthology?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fancy Doing an Anthology?  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Fancy Doing an Anthology?
« on: September 23, 2009, 04:11:34 PM »
If you're seriously thinking about compiling an anthology, are interested in how they come together, or want to know what goes on behind the scenes, this article is gold dust - http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2009/09/mind-meld-behind-the-sceneshow-the-hottest-short-fiction-anthologies-are-created-part-1/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:41:12 PM by Ed »
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

LeeThompson

Re: Fancy Doing and Anthology?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:30:58 AM »
 :o
I've only read Vandermeer and Datlow's contributions so far, but man, that is a great article. I'll read the rest of them when I need a break from writing. Thanks, Ed.

Lee

Offline Rev. Austin

• loves you like his own sister.
  • Critter
  • Coroner
  • AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE
    • The full skinny on Rev. Austin.  YES.  SIR.  REE.
Re: Fancy Doing and Anthology?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:53 AM »
This is really interesting, nice one Ed!
facebook.com/waynegoodchildishaunted
Stay in touch! I don't mean that in a pervy way.

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Fancy Doing an Anthology?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.312 seconds with 31 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx