News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

I have had a gutfull of asmallorange hosting

Started by Ed, September 29, 2009, 06:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharosian

Quote from: Dragoro on October 03, 2009, 10:38:29 AM
Hehe as aspiring writers, shouldnt be be able to spell pretty decently anyways?

I think you just answered your own question.

Ed

My spelling is really bad if I don't have a spellcheck at my disposal. I quite often slip into phonetic spellings when I'm feeling tired, too. ::)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Caz

My spelling is so bad that even the spell checker is left confused, so I also use phonetic spelling. It's one of the things I remember from school and it works a charm. Did hear that it's not taught any more which seems plain stupid. :shocked:

Fortunately I downloaded the firefox spell check, Computers, marvellous things.   
Some may say slaughtered is too strong a word...but I like the sound of it.

Dragoro

Quote from: Pharosian on October 03, 2009, 11:07:53 AM

I think you just answered your own question.

LOL figures!
NEGOTIUM PERAMBULANS IN TENEBRIS.

Ed

Hmm - was trying out a spellchecker, where you can click a box to check as you type, but I went to add a smiley at the end of my post and found it wiped out everything I had typed ::) That's not going to be much good, is it?
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]