News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Feast by R. Scott McCoy

Started by PatrickRahall, September 30, 2009, 09:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickRahall

This book was great.  It was short but very descriptive and gripping.  It starts with a cop who has a sixth sense about people who've done wrong.  He and his brother (also a cop) swing by a suspect's house to see if they can learn something new and accidentally discover a bizarre and horrific series of murder scenes.  What follows is an amazing roller coaster adventure that leads him on a supernatural journey into the minds of killers and rapists.  It's a great story.  I was really tired but HAD to finish it, even though I still had over a hundred pages to get through.

Patrick Rahall

rsmccoy

Thanks, glad you liked it. Spam alert!!! This book can now be yours at the very low price of 7.95 at Shroud and 8.95 at Amazon. By extra copies for your friends and family  :afro:

Seriously though, this is my first ever book. It is novella I guess at 162 pages. A quick read with hopefully more to come.
It's better to burn out, than fade away...

Dragoro

Ill grab it up soon as it comes out as an ebook.
NEGOTIUM PERAMBULANS IN TENEBRIS.

Geoff_N

Like Dragoro my interest is piqued enough to want to read it. But shipping from the US (It doesn't seem to be available on Amazon.co.uk or other UK online book stores) doubles the price and ebook would be preferable.

rsmccoy

I will have to talk to Tim about that. I did get NT on Amazon UK and Canada.

I will have a PDF available for HWA members very soon, are either of you guys members?
It's better to burn out, than fade away...