gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55928 Posts in 6183 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 April 03, 2020, 06:20:17 PM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cafe Doom's Fifth Annual Writing Competition Rules and info  (Read 34903 times)
Rook
Critter

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »

(sound of head banging on desk, something rattling....)

I think, Sebastian, there for I am.
Say Hi! on Twitter: @rookberg
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2009, 01:15:30 PM »

Six and three quarter hours to go until deadline. Forty-four entries so far afro
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:15:40 PM by Ed » Logged

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
Geoff_N
Critter

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:37 PM »

Rolling sleeves up to read those entries when my inbox bulged with Escape Velocity subs. However, just got through 75% of them, and written edit notes even for the rejects. Our submission window is closed but somehow a batch was invisible until Robert spotted them and whizzed them over to me.

For all those entries I hope we have a reading extension, even if some are short shorts.

Geoff

Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »

Yep - as we've received more than forty entries, the reading period will be fourteen days.

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx