News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Gamers sig

Started by Bull, December 11, 2004, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

This has absolutely nothing to do with the theme of the site, but I was rather happy with the way it turned out. Please C&C. Was made for a friend on a game forum.

Ed

That is sweet - love the animation set into it.  The bulldog is great too, in fact, my only criticism is with the text under 'seldawg' - too much outer glow, I reckon.  I can't read it.  Knock it back a few pixels and it'll be spot on :)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Neuromancer

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Troglodyte

Yup, a very nice piece of work :cheers:

Same crit though: can't make out the lower text :(

Great piece of animation, and if it came with sound, perhaps that classical piece from Apocalypse now ... wow! And don't you just love them Huey's.
Writing, when properly managed, (as you may be sure I think mine is) is but a different name for conversation.

Laurence Sterne (1713-1768)

Bull

Thanks all!  :cheers:

Made a change to that lower text that makes it much easier to make out, clicked outer glow when I made it, should have clicked inner to begin with.

Ed

Yup, that text is much better now.  GJ :2thumbs:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]