News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

I need a sig!

Started by NoxInflux, January 09, 2010, 10:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxInflux

Someone able to help me with a sig? Message me!

Nox Influx

Ed

This bit of the site never really took off. I could probably knock you up something if you need one. Let me know what you want on it and give me some images to work with and I'll let you know if I can do it :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

digitaldeath

So do I but they are illegal in the UK. Actually a Desert Eagle .50 would be good as I have wild boar on my land!!!

Ed

Sounds like you'd be better off with a full bore rifle :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

NoxInflux

Ed...

Nothing too big.

I was thinking something with eyes, maybe tentacles & a HP lovecraft inspired thing. Perhaps a bullet on one side?

I dunno, just something with my name (Nox Influx) and email, silver, grey and black tones.
Skull, bullet, eyes etc.

Think you could help?!

Thanks!

Nox Influx

Ed

Dunno - when I get five minutes to have a go at it I'll see if I can come up with anything. Not promising anything, though.

NoxInflux

Beggars can't be choosers, hence I won't be picky!

Thanks in advance :)

digitaldeath

Ctross threads can be interesting,
I'd be better off with a full bore rifle...
Nothing too big.

I was thinking something with eyes, maybe tentacles & a HP lovecraft inspired thing.
Hmm. I had a .308 with a beautiful walnut stock only you can wander out into the wilds to shoot blackbuck or turkey in the UK. If I still had it I might get a wild boar. I have 50 acres, 200,000 sq yds only as it is Spain not that much stalkable wildlife. The Eagles, Eagle Owls and vultures have a hard time.

NoxInflux

I always wanted an over-under rifle/shotgun combo. 12 gauge with 30-30 or .223 (5.56).

Good for distance, and close range with the same weapon.

PaulH

I have sigs, but they're only menthol. Want one?  :blunt:

digitaldeath

It is OK, I don't do cigarette or whisky.
Just wild wild women.

If only.

NoxInflux

I just finished a carton of sigs from JAPAN called Seven Stars. Not too bad actually.
They burn fast though.

Now I'm smoking John Player Standard sigs. (Canadian)

Nox Influx