gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge afro - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 16, 2017, 01:55:59 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MINI-POEM: Black Triangle  (Read 1836 times)
NoxInflux
Stiff

« on: January 18, 2010, 04:12:31 PM »

[A poem on a UFO sighting]

Black Triangle
BY MBL (Nox Influx)

Black Triangle
On each corner a light
Comes each  day
And flies at night
Does it scare me?
It might

(I've slightly changed a few words from the original, open to comments..)
Woody
AnnoyEd

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 05:24:20 PM »

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:10:08 PM by Woody » Logged

Stiff

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »

Hey Woody.

Thanks for the comments.

The poem is very short, it just kid of popped in my head, I felt for some reason that if I added much more it'd take away from the short simplicity.

Although a follow up poem on the same topic is a very good idea.

It's based off a real life UFO encounter that happened to me. I've seen a couple.

The "BLACK TRIANGLE" was the 1st large UFO I ever saw. I was about 13, maybe 14. I was in a small town in the middle of the afternoon. Along with 2 friends. We were walking along a road in the suburbs, suddenlt a black object in the sky caught my attention. At first it was like a flat line, because it was still and flat. Then it turned upwards, exposing it's underside which was like onyx. Black and shiny. Like I said (on each corner a light) but I can't remember the light colours. Then it shot straight up into the sky, it didn't seem to get smaller, just went straight up above clouds and vanished. This was a big black thing. Someone else must of seen it! 2 people with me did not. The problem was that the whole event maybe lasted 8 seconds, I was lucky to see it.

I had never heard of black triangle UFO's. About 6 years later, black triangle UFO's were all over the internet, perhaps being one of the most common kind seen.

Comments?

Nox Influx
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx