News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Vector Dragons--a Tribal Heart

Started by sepia, March 27, 2005, 02:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sepia

Original Vector Dragons. No Background.

platinum finish done in ps7 (not so sure Ilike this one.)

With the rose/orb/lightening background. the rose is in the pic as it was part of something I am doing at utc that required the use of this rose.

This one has beveling. Background is linear burn in modes

Anyway, just all vector stuff. The dragons were originally hand drawn and then done completely with the pen tool in Illustrator. all background effects in the others are done with free plug-ins I have gathered. I have some wild plug-ins and brushes that are from DevArt and for free use.

I like tribals mixed with reality. The tattoo at the base of my neck is tribal with an eye. And, my design.
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein

Ed

Kewl - I like the third one best :afro:  For some reason they remind me of seahorses though.  I think it's because of the head on the left hand one :scratch:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

sepia

yeah, it does now that I look at it. maybe I'll change the title. i tried doing some breathing fire stuff, but I wasn't pleased with any of it.
Maybe they are just weird things without a name!!
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein