News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Bizarre Magazine

Started by fnord33, July 19, 2010, 08:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fnord33

Anybody on here read it? It used to be about 90 pages of random weirdness then it turned into a slightly cooler version of Maxim.  I had a subscription up until last November and now I'm missing it. I decided to stop paying the ridiculous subscription fees because they dropped all my favorite parts and started focusing more on tattoos and ultra-vixens. At the time I was thinking, "If I wanted to read a tattoo mag I'd get a subscription to Tattoo Savage". I guess I canceled it more out of protest than lack of interest. If anybody has any back issues I don't have I'll buy them.     
Life is an entanglement of lies to hide it's basic mechanisms. - William Burroughs

delboy

Many years back I purchased a few copies along with Fortean Times. Always some good ideas in those types of magazines.

Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker