gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55956 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 March 01, 2021, 01:56:55 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Miscellaneous  |  Daniel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daniel  (Read 6597 times)

Offline LashSlash

• Coroner
Re: Daniel
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 03:31:19 PM »
Things go well. My dearly beloved celebrated her 78th birthday yesterday and I turn eighty next month.
We are expecting another great grandson in November (total of three boys and a girl) so things are fine.
We are in the midst of a heatwave oc=f over thirty degrees and I can't wait for cooler weather.
Is this your new penname?
Chers.

many-many happy returns of the day to your wife ... and the same to you for next month. you get to do any baby-siiting??? i've  got 2 grandchildren at the moment and i love being with them and returning them at the end of the day. they call me pappaD. what do your great-grandones call you ....grandpops les????
still  publishing under my real name --- and sometimes under the name rudi rudyard  ---  used the name lashshlash here to remain incognito/under the radar, so to speak..... but it seems its a waste of time.
i was more or less away writing poetry for 2 years -- that turned out to be a waste of time as well...... anyway, i enjoyed wasting my time with doing what i like - and thats all what counts

has anyone heard anything from harryB?

Offline QBall

• Coffin Maker
Re: Daniel
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 07:48:02 PM »
By the end of this year I will have four great granchildren. The four grandchildren all call me  ----  for money! Heh, heh!
The closest great granchild lives about a thoiusand miles away and the two others live in the UK #4 will be as close as the one in Edmonton, Alberta.
If I am a poet,
I don't know it.
The only poetic nonsense I write are ODD ODES which prove to quite raunchy at times.
I'll correct chers to cheers - I missed that!

Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Miscellaneous  |  Daniel

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx