gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55948 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 29, 2020, 10:53:00 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  who knows?? - 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who knows?? - 2  (Read 2952 times)

Offline LashSlash

• Coroner
who knows?? - 2
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
i need to get onto a disk - that will play on a disk-player, a ned miller song  called ' from a jack to a king' [1962 -1963]

how do i do that ....? is there a site i can go to and how do i copy it onto a disk? its on youtube -- but apparently you cant download from youtube [thats what i was told]

:bangh: :bangh: :bangh:

Offline delboy

• Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • Website
Re: who knows?? - 2
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »
You can download the song (great song, by the way) from Amazon for the princely sum of 89c.

http://www.amazon.com/Jack-King/dp/B001J25O22

Maybe even cheaper elsewhere, and I bet if you have a word with someone under 18 they'll get you it for free from a file sharing site.

Once it's on your computer you can burn a CD using whatever software you have available. If you don't have a CD burner on your PC then drop the MP3 track onto a memory stick and give it to that 18 year old I just mentioned...

Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »
http://www.bergfiles.com/i/bf43ee29fh17i0

Then burn it to a CD using windows media player :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline delboy

• Global Moderator
  • Coroner
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
There you go - what did I say? Ed isn't 18 until next birthday!  :afro:
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

Cafe Doom  |  HELP!  |  General help  |  who knows?? - 2

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.095 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx