News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

omg where will it end?

Started by ||AmAzeD||, May 14, 2005, 10:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

||AmAzeD||

lmao

today my dad recived a letter off Myers (like a wall mart i think )
for 1 cent , (in australia our smallest coin it 5 cents)

ok it happened because , my dad paid to much off a lay-by so they rufunded him ......i know very strange

lol

Amazed out --
Carelessness Has Caused A Scar .....

If Only ,The Ones I Loved Were Ok..

I am as  have Feared...

kimbly

Jeez, you don't mean a rebate coupon, do you? For a penny?!  :o I think I might have had a laughing fit there on the spot.

Ed

It must have cost more to post it than it was worth :scratch:  Absurd.  :cheesy:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

||AmAzeD||

Carelessness Has Caused A Scar .....

If Only ,The Ones I Loved Were Ok..

I am as  have Feared...

JoyceCarter

It can go the other way.  Years back, the Reader's Digest organization mistakenly sent me two copies of a book I'd ordered, and I returned one, obviously.  But somehow they missed telling the computer that in a proper manner.  I got an invoice for £0.00.  Naturally, I ignored it.  Then another came.  Then one printed in red.  At that point I phoned in, and someone said they'd fix it, but then I got a threatening letter saying if I didn't pay, they'd sue.  In my next phone call, the person said the quickest way to fix it would probably be if I'd send a cheque for £0.00, so that's what I did, and no more trouble.

However, you'd think it ought to be possible for a human being to TELL the system to stop.  GIGO, eh?

fnord33

I think that it could be argued that bureaucracy is the greatest art form of the past century. I hope that we can come up with something better this time around. 
Life is an entanglement of lies to hide it's basic mechanisms. - William Burroughs