News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Caption This #3

Started by Digi, May 27, 2005, 01:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi

The Doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say,
"Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy."

Ed

"Think yourself lucky, Fido - I dropped a truck on the last dog who sniffed my backside."
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

JoyceCarter

Blunt, do you have a very, very vivid imagination, or has a picture been removed?  :D

Ed

Quote from: JoyceCarter on May 27, 2005, 03:14:35 PM
Blunt, do you have a very, very vivid imagination, or has a picture been removed?  :D

:scratch:  Umm... I think it must be your computer playing-up again, Joyce.  The pic's still there :/  Do you fancy downloading the Firefox browser?  Or maybe Opera?  It might be worth a bash, just to see if it's your browser causing the problems :huh:

Both browsers are available free, online -

http://www.opera.com/

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Walker

"What the hell were you doing wearing your contacts out here ayway?"
"Lord, here comes the flood, we will say goodbye to flesh and blood. If, again, the seas are silent in any still alive, it'll be those who gave their island to survive. Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry."
Peter Gabriel.

JoyceCarter

It's quite fun trying to create the picture in my imagination from what your captions are!

(Obviously all this is something I need to get into, Blunt.  I'm doing a lot of writing at the moment, running up to the end of the month, but after that...)

SharonBell

"SuperCat to the rescue!"

"Get your bone before I drop this!"

"Who told you a filet mignon was under the car?"

"Those Jane Fonda tapes REALLY work!"

"Fido, your headlights need alignment."

"PUSSY POWER!" [Contributed by Dale, Sharon's husband]
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

Neuromancer

heh heh I was going to post Pussy power and thought I should not

I can not think of anything funny for this

:(

"Kitty has been eating the Mighty Dog..." 

"The power of adrenaline is stressful situations"

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

JoyceCarter

Digi

"You can run, but you can't hide mut."
The Doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say,
"Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy."

canadian

"This'll teach ya to eat my kibble ..."
If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin

Flirtybee

'damn road kill...last week it was humans!'

' momma always told me to let sleeping dogs lie....she never said under what!'

Flirty :grin:
'Maybe I should just put you out of my misery?'