News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

mmmm?

Started by LashSlash, June 06, 2011, 07:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LashSlash

posting this here so the general public wont see it [the answer may be embarresing for some]:-

fellow forum-rats, are you/do you, considered/consider yourself, an intellectual or not?..... personaly i have done my utmost not to be considered as one [an intellectual]

marc_chagall

Yes. 100% intellectual.

delboy

Not me. Wouldn't mind being one - but when I hear clever people talk I realise how simple I am.  :/

Derek
"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

ozmosis7

While I have gained knowledge of much, there is still a great deal that I have yet to learn. Because of that, I never consider myself anything but a pain in the ass.
Author of Dark Fiction - http://kennethwcain.com

Rook

I don't think I'm old enough to be an intellectual.

:cheesy:
I think, Sebastian, there for I am.
Say Hi! on Twitter: @rookberg

jsorensen

I know enough to say that I don't know enough...
He had something to say. He said it. . . . He had summed up—he had judged. 'The horror!'

Ed

I'm too thick to be an intellectual :ugly:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Geoff_N

Quote from: LashSlash on June 06, 2011, 07:24:13 AM
posting this here so the general public wont see it [the answer may be embarresing for some]:-

I'm just intellectual enough to know that you are misinformed. The public can find these messages if they google enough. Non-CD members have quoted me back at me. Agreed that the protected crit area is hidden from the public. So, Dan, be embarrassed  :cheesy:

Rev. Austin

I don't know about 'intellectual', but I sound the poshest out of all my friends here in Scunthorpe, if that counts at all  ;)
facebook.com/waynegoodchildishaunted
Stay in touch! I don't mean that in a pervy way.