gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55964 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 October 24, 2021, 02:17:06 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Another one bites the dust
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another one bites the dust  (Read 5004 times)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Another one bites the dust
« on: May 31, 2005, 11:33:08 AM »
 :scratch:  I notice the Robert Blevins's name has been wiped from the BeWrite forum - one of many lately.  Just wondering - leapt, or pushed?

A lot of people seem to leave or get evicted after tangling with Mike Broemmel :/  Maybe Donna and me are next? :cheesy:

BTW, just checking my facts - does anybody know what the enscription on F Scott Fitzgerald's headstone is?  I'm going to kick myself if it's the last line of The Great Gatsby :grin:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Walker

• Coroner
Re: Another one bites the dust
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 12:14:48 PM »
That sucks, I like Robert. I hope he still comes around here sometimes. I saw the thread in question but it didn't seem all that bad to me, but then again I wasn't involved. I may have missed something important.
"Lord, here comes the flood, we will say goodbye to flesh and blood. If, again, the seas are silent in any still alive, it'll be those who gave their island to survive. Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry."
Peter Gabriel.

Offline SharonBell

• Critter
  • Coroner
    • Sharon's Home Page
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 02:35:51 PM »
Yikes! I'd better keep my nose clean!  :cool:
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

Offline JoyceCarter

• Coroner
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 04:32:24 PM »
Excuse me for being nosy/healthily curious.  I haven't ever been on BeWrite.  What's been going on?  ???

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Another one bites the dust

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx