gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

gfx gfx
gfx
55946 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 September 23, 2020, 07:07:10 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  a writing exercise i came across....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: a writing exercise i came across....  (Read 3860 times)

Offline flickoty

• Stiff
a writing exercise i came across....
« on: June 16, 2005, 02:18:09 PM »
You may have played with those magnetic poetry kits that provide you with a number of words that you can rearrange.  This exercise is similar. you have to take a news article, and then write a story or poem using only the words you have been provided with in the article.You may repeat words, and do not have to use all of the words in the article. You may not use words not included in the article.  give it a go, its not as easy as it seems!

Offline JaseC

• Stiff
Re: a writing exercise i came across....
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 12:00:01 AM »
 Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood. Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood.
"Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood."
"Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood."
(Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood.)
Passers-by were astounded by the enormous amounts of blood.

Remember to keep swinging harder, cut deeper and deeper, and always clean your axe when your done.

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  a writing exercise i came across....

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.288 seconds with 28 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx