News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Debut Novel Now on Amazon

Started by eagle37, January 23, 2012, 03:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle37

Hi Everyone

My debut novel, Aphrodite's Dawn, is now out and available on Amazon.

Its a 'Young Adult' Sci-Fi story (which I appreciate is not exactly the normal feed thrown into the cages around here), but it doesn't involve twinkling paranormals or above average romantic content, so that ought to count for something. I also take some small comfort that if you search on my name (R B Harkess), Amazon asks if you actually meant R B Darkness

It's published through Proxima books, and you can find it at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aphrodites-Dawn-ebook/dp/B00702LIMK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327307982&sr=8-1

Cheers

Rob

delboy

"If you want to write, write it. That's the first rule. And send it in, and send it in to someone who can publish it or get it published. Don't send it to me. Don't show it to your spouse, or your significant other, or your parents, or somebody. They're not going to publish it."

Robert B. Parker

marc_chagall

jsorensen

Just looked at the sample--very nice...congrats
He had something to say. He said it. . . . He had summed up—he had judged. 'The horror!'

Robert Essig

Awesome!  Congrats, Mr. Darkness.
Robert's blog

Look for my debut novel THROUGH THE IN BETWEEN, HELL AWAITS in 2012 from Grand Mal Press.

Rev. Austin

Excellent! Congrats, Rob! Would you like me to unveil the you-know-what?  ;)
facebook.com/waynegoodchildishaunted
Stay in touch! I don't mean that in a pervy way.

Geoff_N

Well-deserved congrats, Rob.

Great cover and awesome blurb there  :bleh:

Ed

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

ozmosis7

Author of Dark Fiction - http://kennethwcain.com

eagle37

Thanks for the kind words, everyone

JonP

Nice one. Proxima rules! And who's that Geoff bloke with the quote on the cover, eh?

KnockM

Congratulations.  It is a major milestone and one you should be proud of.  Sample looks like some good writing.

Now, get that other one in the bottom left drawer going!  :cheers:

Pharosian

Congrats, Rob! I downloaded and read the sample when you first posted the link, but I guess I forgot to follow up. I was intrigued by the opening!