News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

IOS 6

Started by Ed, September 27, 2012, 05:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Really fed up with my new iPhone 5 -- why, oh why, did I 'upgrade' to the new IOS 6? Now I can't even get Google maps on my iPad, because I 'upgraded' that too. I use Google maps quite a lot, to find details of post codes and addresses to send deliveries to. I use it when I'm lost and my satnav can't find places. But now I'm stuffed, because Apple decided to install their own maps app on the operating system instead of the Google one, and let me tell you, first hand, the apple map app is absolutely fucking useless!!! :pissed: :bangh: :tdoff: :idiot: :pissed: :bangh:

Steve Jobs must be turning in his grave. It took less than a year for Apple to hit the greasy downward slope into mediocrity after he passed away. That has got to be some kind of record :/
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]