gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed smiley

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 16, 2017, 12:07:24 AM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a para from a story  (Read 9234 times)
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 05:15:33 PM »

No, there aren't any virii in your story, probably not on your comp either - but if you're worried you can always get an antivirus programme.  Norton is about £30, from what I remember, but there are free ones available at places like www.download.com most of them aren't much use, but they'll give you a basic level of protection.

What was setting off the mod_security (not on the forum, but in the server) was the word 'linx' in your story, from what I can make out.  I think all the references to 'frames' probably triggered it too.  I think the hosts must have installed it on our server recently - we've never had any problems like this before.

Guess you were just lucky grin

There aren't any word filters set up on the forum - you can use whatever words you want in your stories - shit, fuck, cunt, piss, whatever you want smiley  I think censorship is too restrictive on a forum like this.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 05:19:13 PM by blunt » Logged

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
SharonBell
Critter

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 11:12:52 PM »

Oh, my fucking, pissy, cunt! What the fuck are you shits going to do next?  scratch scratch

"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2005, 04:02:09 AM »

scratch  Maybe I should reconsider Cheesy

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
Walker
Coroner

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2005, 09:01:56 AM »

laughter1

"Lord, here comes the flood, we will say goodbye to flesh and blood. If, again, the seas are silent in any still alive, it'll be those who gave their island to survive. Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry."
Peter Gabriel.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx