gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55950 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 October 22, 2020, 06:18:43 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Dark Art Images  |  My Dark Art
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Dark Art  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Neuromancer

• Indefatigable Misanthrope
  • Mortician
  • Semper Veritas
    • Net-Tronic
Re: My Dark Art
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 01:20:49 AM »
Very dark and creepy, thanks for sharing

BTW

You can post the imgs by adding a [IMG] before it  and a [ / IMG]  after it (no spaces)

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Offline Troglodyte

• A bit of Northern rough
  • Coffin Maker
  • Trog's having to eat his words
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 03:54:03 AM »
Wow, super stuff Vandal ;D You're pretty handy with the old needle and thread ;)

Welcome aboard btw.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 04:06:18 AM by Troglodyte »
Writing, when properly managed, (as you may be sure I think mine is) is but a different name for conversation.

Laurence Sterne (1713-1768)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 01:39:15 PM »
Good man!  Thanks for starting off the dark arts section for us, Vandal :2thumbs:

You've just become my favourite person in the whole world, albeit briefly ;) 

Great stuff, I like the 'mute' one best.  Welcome aboard, and are you going to enter the comp?  ATM you're odds on favourite to win, being the only artist here :cheers: :dance:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 01:41:42 PM by blunt »
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Vandal

• Stiff
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 01:00:58 AM »
To Neuromancer:  i know, just some times it makes people mad when you post a large sized picture on a forum, let alon 4

To Blunt: Sure i'll do the comp, 1st step reading the story when i get the time

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 12:06:19 PM »
No probs here with you posting 4 images in a row, or large ones - we're all pretty easy-going around here :)

Glad you're entering the comp :2thumbs: the story is very short too, so it shouldn't take much time to read.
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline sepia

• Grave Digger
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 10:07:59 PM »
Really nice, I like. I have been stewing around an idea similar but quite different for a while. I've rough sketched it (I do prefer hand renders to computer art, but am getting better just playing around I think.)
Again, very, very nice work. enough to make my daughter glance over and go "OMG!!"
"For those of us that believe in physics, this separation between past, present, & future is only an illusion, however tenacious." -- Albert Einstein

Cafe Doom  |  The Dark Arts  |  Dark Art Images  |  My Dark Art

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.116 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx