gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed smiley

gfx gfx
gfx
55850 Posts in 6180 Topics by 556 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 December 16, 2017, 11:19:57 PM
gfx* HomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Am the Abyss - Dark Regions Press - Oct. 1st 2014  (Read 1026 times)
elay2433
Critter

« on: February 11, 2014, 07:58:21 PM »

This one looks like a lot of fun, and the pay is half decent. The folks at DRP are putting a lot into the anthology. Looks really cool. I particularly like the fact that they've got this guy http://www.lesedwards.com/galleries/science-fiction/103/ doing art (2 pieces per story) based on whatever the author creates.

Here's the info on subbing: http://www.darkregions.com/pages/Submit.html

I'm working on something else right now, but I'm going to start thinking on this. Could be a good one to run through the group if enough of you guys are interested and the timeline works out.

Jerry

Jerry Enni lives in a small house in the center of the San Joaquin Valley with his beautiful family. By day he makes signs and by night he writes stories. To learn more about him, check out Clear Perspective, Blurry Lens
Ed
The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
Administrator

Don't look behind you!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 03:26:33 AM »

Looks really good. Hard remit -- difficult to do it justice. Very long word count. That's about where my stories were heading in word length when I last worked on one. Novella length.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jerry smiley

Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx